Writer, Producer, Director, Cinematographer, Editor, Camera Op, Visual Effects artist
Available for freelance work?
Tell us about yourself:
Cinematographer with broad experience in conceptualizing, producing, editing, and distributing digital video. Goals include creating outstanding media that engages the audience, tells a story, and delights the customer. Interested in creating independent films that resonate with people's desire to experience life to the full.
Tell us about the equipment you own:
- Cameras: Two Canon T3i HDSLRs with Magic Lantern firmware, shoot in HD 1080p, 16x9 at 30fps or 24 fps. Shoots 18MP stills.
- Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 L lens, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS lens, Tokina 11-16mm F2.8, Canon EF 28mm F1.8, Canon Ef 50mm F1.4, Canon EF 85mm F1.8, and variable ND filters for all of the lenses when shooting outside in bright sunlight.
- Audio: Audio Technica AT899 wired Lav mic, 2 Audio Technica wireless lav mic kits with Audio Technica 1800 on camera receiver, Audio Technica XLR wireless transmitter, Sennheiser MKE 400 shotgun mic, Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer, Sony MDR-V900HD headphones, Juiced Link CX231audio mixer and preamp
- Lighting: Kino Flo Diva Light 401, 2 on-cam LED lights, Zylight Z90 LED light that can display a variety of different colors, Roscoe .6 ND filters for windows
- Camera Support: Vinten Blue VB-AP2M tripod system, Manfrotto 504HD tripod system, Hercules 2.0 tripod head, Steadicam Merlin, Kessler Philip Bloom Signature Series Pocket Dolly Slider, RedRock Micro Shoulder Mount Rig
- Camera Power: 2 Battery Grips for Canon T3i - allows me to use 2 batteries at once, and I have 10 batteries for the cams so I can shoot all day
- Media: Over 200GB of SDHC cards to store footage
- Software: Adobe Production Suite (Premiere Pro CS5.5, Photoshop CS 5.5, After Effects CS 5.5) and Final Cut Studio (FCP 6, DVD Studio Pro), Motion 5 for VFX/motion graphics. Adobe Media Encoder and Apple Compressor for compressing video for Web delivery or DVD. iShowU HD for screen capture movies, Cinematize Pro for ripping DVD footage to high quality editable files.
- Hardware: 2011 MacBookPro laptop running Mac OS 10.7.2, multiple hard drives with > 3TBs of storage.