Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

The Importance of Life
Written by Cedric Shelton

Synopsis: A sports agent who has his life on track, with his college sweetheart. Things turns upside down when he gets cheated on. Moves on and focus more on his career and has a new love interest. He soon finds out, that his ex girlfriend is pregnant with his baby.

Drama

Casting for African American and Hispanic males and females in their 20s and 30s.

And also casting for African American and Caucasian males in their 50s and 60s.

Non pay gig

Shooting for 4 days. 3 saturdays and 1 shoot date during the week. Most of the scenes will be shot inside and will be shooting during some parts n the month of October and in November. Running time for the film would be for 15 minutes.

The goal is to submit the film to film festivals for feature funding for the film to get financed into a feature film.

Auditions are tomorrow Friday September 29th from 7 to 9pm at The Dennys on Blackstone and Sheilds.
In Fresno, Ca

Please confirm to me by email for confirmation of tomorrow's audition at cedshelton@yahoo.com.

Thanks and have a great day!

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omg, I'm just seeing this. Can i still fill in please? I have 15years experience actin ni Nigeria.
Hey Bigvai! Thank you for replying back to me. I'm still in the middle of casting for auditions still and will schedule another audition date at a later date. Can you please send me a headshot and resume of yourself. And if you have any reels that you want to submit to me, that would be great as well.

-Cedric Shelton
Thanks Cedric,
What's your email please?

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service