Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

Hi everyone here in Fresno Film Alliance. My name is Brandon and I'm originally from Cleveland Ohio but moved out here to Fresno a few years back. I love movies and have had a passion for creating and telling stories to entertain people at a young age since I consider myself creative. I'll be honest I really havnt made anything yet or starred in anything and have been a victim of procrastination for wanting to do things. But I've made my life choice for sure and that's to help with what I can to succeed in film. I'm currently in the beginning of writing a screenplay. My goal is to become a writer/director/some what of an actor. I realize this will be and take a lot of time and work and that's something I'm willing to do to get my needs met. Anyway I hope to meet all of you inspiring filmmakers here and hopefully we can collaborate together and make a great film. :)

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome, Brandon!  I definitely recommend you check out our monthly mixers, you can get more info on Facebook.  Also check-out CMAC, our local community media center which has resources, workshops and network opportunities for aspiring film and video-makers.  

Welcome! Good to have you here. I would love to hear what you're working on. I am also trying to put together a short screenplay and would like to work with someone.

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service