Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Actors (Father, Mother, Daughter)

We are shooting a low budget music video that involves a family (father, mother, and young daughter). If you are a family that would be gre…

Started by Jennifer Pan

1 Aug 26
Reply by Audra Murrieta

Top 10 Tips to Keep in Mind When Producing a Corporate Video

Producing corporate videos is a means of driving revenue and telling stories that is still the backbone of many businesses worldwide. Ther…

Started by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

0 Aug 18, 2016

Corporate Video Production

Corporate Video Production is an important part of many video business’ bottom line. It is the “bread and butter” as we often call it and…

0 Feb 29, 2016

CASTING CALL in Fresno, CA for PSA Commercials

CASTING CALL in Fresno, CA for PSA Commercials Shoot being held in Fresno, CA Project: Salud Por Vida -- PSA | Project Type: Commercial (N…

0 Jun 16, 2015

High Dynamic Range (HDR) in Video?

Is it possible to capture High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI or HDR) with a video camera? HDR techniques have been used by photographers to…

0 Nov 5, 2014

Help, please?

We need a good video editor.  Last year, as a workshop project, some dear friends and I produced a short.  It was shot beautifully on a Red…

Started by Nancy Jo Baker

0 Jul 24, 2013

Casting for Two Teenage Boys for Toy Video

We're looking for a couple of teenage boys to be in two product videos for RC controlled outdoor helicopters. The client is looking for a c…

0 Oct 23, 2012

Gaming

HEY! GAMERS! My friend Mikee Bridges is looking for pro AND semi pro gamers in the Los Angeles area for a project. Travel AND hotel provide…

Started by Lori George

0 Oct 6, 2012

Local Music Video

I am looking for a woman age 30-50, caucasian to play the main role in a music video.   I am also looking for a young girl around the age o…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Margaret Carrero

An Invitation to a Grand Opening

BLARE Media and Windsong Productions cordially invite you to join us for an open house of our new facilities.   Drinks and appetizers will…

0 Aug 9, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service