Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Director of Photography for a Film

We are looking for a DP for an actual movie project. This is a paying gig. This is a science fiction action adventure film, heavily featuri…

Started by Mr. E.

0 Jun 7

Crew for short film EVERYBODY SAYS GOODBYE

Three days, to be scheduled. There will also be pickup shots in Hollywood. Non-union Cash stipend of $50 per day, plus copy/credit/meals.…

Started by Michael R. Barnard

0 Aug 3, 2014

"Happy Fists Claudia" a comedy film

Happy Fists Claudia An original comedy www.happyfistsclaudia.com https://www.facebook.com/happyfistsclaudia Logline: After discovering her…

Started by Myron Ward

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Melissa Flores

Starting Up a Screenwriters Group in Fresno

Hey All, Just wanted to see what the chances are of starting up a screenwriters group.  If you're interested, just let me know on the forum…

Started by Danny Cameron

10 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Samuel Joseph Ruiz

Cast/Crew call for feature film

Casting/Crew Call for feature horror film. Casting will be online. You can email me your headshot, I'll email you the sides, then send me a…

Started by Brandon

7 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Ian Robert Pugh

Casting Notice: actor and actress wanted for lead roles

Seeking an ACTOR and an ACTRESS for the lead roles of NATE and KELLY in our movie. The movie is a love story and Western (think “Pretty Wo…

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Erin Soto

The Trouble With Becky (pitch)

Becky is many things: spoiled, energetic, aggressive, but alive isn't one of them. Twenty-year old Michael Schroeder has been devoting most…

Started by Andrew Champagne

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Samaro

Looking for Young Actors

I am looking for a group of young actors age 4 to 11. One actor will play a main role in a short clip to play the young version of the main…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Alexander C Taylor

WARDROBE WIZARD

Seeking WARDROBE wizard ready to try Dept. Head position on indie feature film. The movie is a love story and Western (think “Pretty Woman”…

0 Mar 19, 2011

Hair and Make-up artists

Looking for Make-up and Hair artists for student film. You will get credit and will be fed. Filming begins Saturday, March 5th and every fo…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

0 Feb 28, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service