Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'fresno' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting Up a Screenwriters Group in Fresno

Hey All, Just wanted to see what the chances are of starting up a screenwriters group.  If you're interested, just let me know on the forum…

Started by Danny Cameron

10 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Samuel Joseph Ruiz

Freelance Editor/Videographer

My name is Alex Taylor.   I am a Freelance Editor/Videographer.   Services Include:             • Camera Operator/Editor:             • Fea…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

0 Jun 18, 2012

An Invitation to a Grand Opening

BLARE Media and Windsong Productions cordially invite you to join us for an open house of our new facilities.   Drinks and appetizers will…

Started by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

0 Aug 9, 2011

AUDITIONS and LOOKING FOR EQUIPMENT

I am producing a movie called "A Day in the Life of Lester Brown". It is a short drama film. It is basically a snapshot of this one day in…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mark Philipp

Casting Call for TV Commercial

Casting call for Own A Car television commercial. We are looking for an attractive female in the age range of 21 to 30 to be the main chara…

Started by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

13 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

About this dream of a Fresno Film Studio...

Friends, artists: lend me your California Tax Exemption Code book?Warning: This is a very long, like long-winded email. So be prepared to s…

Started by Madrigal Productions

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Zack Allen

Free and Easy way to email Casting Calls to 100's of Actors

Please be sure to post your casting announcements for your film/video projects on our talentfamous.com website. When you put up a casting o…

Started by Vote Famous - Talent Casting

0 Aug 11, 2010

Need a child for a 20 minute short film

We are shooting a dramatic short film in February and we are in need of a child (female) who is about 3 years old, who is of spanish/mexica…

Started by Michael Medina

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by De Vore Talent and Casting

Audition: The Drunken Invite Stageplay

Synopsis: "WE DONT ALWAYS MEAN WHAT WE SAY" This high octane comedy begins when Peter O'dooley travels back to his hometown for Thanksgivin…

0 Feb 2, 2010

Staged Bike Race

This Thursday from 9am to 11am we are looking for cyclists to participate in a staged bike race for an English instructional video. All we…

0 Jan 25, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service