Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'fresno' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Actors (Father, Mother, Daughter)

We are shooting a low budget music video that involves a family (father, mother, and young daughter). If you are a family that would be gre…

Started by Jennifer Pan

1 Aug 26
Reply by Audra Murrieta

Looking for the Community's Help

Hello! My name is Zach Phillips and I am one of the writers for the short film called ‘The Coyote’. As we are wrapping up our pre-producti…

Started by Zachary Michael Phillips

0 Jul 28

Casting Call

Hey everyone there is going to be a casting call for The Quest filming in Fresno in late May. Premiere Talent 4974 E Clinton Way Fresno CAT…

Started by Jessica

0 May 9

Music composer desires an opportunity to "Create" Original background music for your Film.

I love music and desire to create something substantial with others such as film or similar medium. My goal is to find another person /grou…

Started by Izzy Kilman

1 Mar 28
Reply by Gabe Rodriguez

Top 10 Tips to Keep in Mind When Producing a Corporate Video

Producing corporate videos is a means of driving revenue and telling stories that is still the backbone of many businesses worldwide. Ther…

Started by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

0 Aug 18, 2016

Casting Teens for Feature

Ginger Beard Films is shooting THE DRAMA CLUB on Pine Flat Lake Sept. 12 - 27. We're looking for 5 young actors to play the younger version…

Started by Mike Kopera

0 Aug 24, 2015

looking for one daring ‪young male actor‬ for lead in a one-day shoot for a short film

Fresno ACTORS: I am looking for one ‪young male actor‬ for a simple (but VERY DARING and controversial) one-day, one-location (a living roo…

Started by Michael R. Barnard

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Ruben Reyna

STOLEN: DIVA 400 Flight Pack. + others

I had 2 Kino DIVA 400 Lights stolen in a big, black case that also contained stands, tubes, louvers and the diffusion. There was also a Nor…

Started by BLARE Media - Justin McAleece

0 Jan 8, 2014

"Happy Fists Claudia" a comedy film

Happy Fists Claudia An original comedy www.happyfistsclaudia.com https://www.facebook.com/happyfistsclaudia Logline: After discovering her…

Started by Myron Ward

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Melissa Flores

Starting Up a Screenwriters Group in Fresno

Hey All, Just wanted to see what the chances are of starting up a screenwriters group.  If you're interested, just let me know on the forum…

Started by Danny Cameron

10 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Samuel Joseph Ruiz

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service