Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'actress' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Actors (Father, Mother, Daughter)

We are shooting a low budget music video that involves a family (father, mother, and young daughter). If you are a family that would be gre…

Started by Jennifer Pan

1 Aug 26
Reply by Audra Murrieta

Casting Call for Local Independent Film!

Independent film planning to film locally, and soon to launch crowd-funding, is seeking Actors/Actresses with range and talent to be part o…

Started by J.Riley

4 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Luke Kalpakoff

Short Film

Hi I am student at Fresno Pacific working on a short film about 5-12 min. The film is called Maladjusted.   Young female actresses wanted i…

Started by Norma Vasquez

0 Mar 9, 2014

OLDER ACTRESS NEEDED for short student film

Hello! Still searching for an older actress to play the part of a commanding, eccentric but sweet character called Shirley for our short fi…

Started by Sirley Carballo

0 Mar 14, 2013

Casting Notice: actor and actress wanted for lead roles

Seeking an ACTOR and an ACTRESS for the lead roles of NATE and KELLY in our movie. The movie is a love story and Western (think “Pretty Wo…

Started by Michael R. Barnard

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Erin Soto

Looking for Young Actors

I am looking for a group of young actors age 4 to 11. One actor will play a main role in a short clip to play the young version of the main…

Started by Alexander C Taylor

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Alexander C Taylor

CASTING CALL "CHEATERS"

The short film "Cheaters" is looking for 3 male actors who can play ages 20-26 and 1 female who can play 20-26. This will be for DVXuser.ne…

Started by Shane Foster

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Shane Foster

Local Reality TV Show - Vote Famous

Vote Famous is a new reality television series that highlights the best that Fresno has to offer. Based on the website, VoteFamous.com, whi…

Started by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

1 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by BLARE Media - Blake Barnett

RSS

© 2017   Created by FFA Communications.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service