Fresno Filmmakers Alliance

connecting our local production community

All Discussions Tagged 'Film' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's everyone been up to?

It's been a while since I have returned to this forum, and i thought I see what might be going on this year, but I haven't seen much going…

Started by Jai Cha

1 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by charles ascello

"Revenge" The Movie

We are currently raising funds to get production off the ground for our new film project, "Revenge". It will most likely be a three city sh…

Started by Ed Price

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Janet Darling

Fresno State 48 Hour Film Contest!

Hello! The B-Sharp Club of Fresno State is hosting a 48 hour film festival that will take place over the October 25th and 26th weekend.  Th…

Started by Brandon Allen

0 Oct 7, 2014

Looking for a female director for Local Independent Film!

Independent film planning to film locally, and soon to launch crowd-funding, is seeking a female director to be part of an amazing project.…

Started by J.Riley

0 Oct 6, 2014

Short Film (Drama)

We are in need of a female between the age of 21-35 to be in are short film this weekend Aug.16-17. Pay is possible. This is going to be re…

Started by Cory Ford

0 Aug 14, 2014

Extras Needed 3/7-3/9

We are shooting a student short film in Fresno and we need extras.  You do not need to be there all three days.  Even if you could only mak…

Started by Wade French

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dolores Torres

Vina de Oro Film Festival

Viña de Oro International Film Festival is in its second year - and free to the public on the Fresno State campus. Please join Christine A…

Started by Vince Cosentino

0 Sep 16, 2012

Cast & Crew "Mulberry Woods" - Feature Trailer

Hi Everyone! We are gearing up to shoot a trailer for the Feature Film "Mulberry Woods".  We will be shooting in the Oakhurst area the wee…

Started by Eric Demeusy

40 May 9, 2012
Reply by Dolores Torres

Who Wants To Make Movies?

Hey All, Ratio Entertainment is shooting our second short film, Fast Forward, in January.  Our goal is to vault Fast Forward into our first…

Started by Ratio Entertainment

5 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Ratio Entertainment

April Festivals

I had a great time these last two weekends at film festivals.  April 9-10, I attended the 2011 International Beverly Hills Film Festival an…

Started by Vince Cosentino

3 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Chad R Homan

RSS

© 2018   Created by CMAC / FFA.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service